Evaluation Criteria for Shopping Cart Software
The independent authority on search vendors, topseos, rates and ranks the top SEO shopping cart software companies in the industry. We delve into the business practices of each vendor and compares them against industry standards. We often times contact present clients of each vendor to obtain an evaluation.
To separate the average from the best, we identified five key areas that are critical to SEO shopping cart software. These key areas are graphical user interface, features, customization, SEO friendliness, and stability.
The first key area identified by topseos is the graphical user interface features of the software. How easy is it to use the interface of the software? Does the interface clearly indicate how to add new items, edit current items, or how to optimize the information?
The next key area focuses on the features of the software. What features separates this software from the next? How does the software excel at optimizing items effectively for searches? What competitive advantages does a user gain from using the software?
Next we look at the allowance for customization. Does the software offer the ability to customize fields and information specific to the market of the user?
A fourth component of the evaluation determines how search engine optimization friendly the software is. Is the shopping cart information easily readable by search engines? How is the information optimized in order to obtain better results?
The final key area identified by topseos is the stability of the software company. How long is the company going to be around to provide support for the software?
A few questions that we may ask clients of a SEO Shopping Cart software firm to gauge their level of expertise are:
- What type of needs analysis was conducted before work initiated?
- What type of a ROI were you anticipating, what was achieved and in what time frame?
- What would be 3 things you would change about your experience?
- What was your total investment?
- Rate your overall experience (1-10; 10 being the highest).
Project Specific Queries:
- How easy to use is the interface of the software?
- How does the software assist you with optimizing items effectively for searches?
- Does the interface clearly indicate how to add new items, edit current items, or how to optimize the information?
- What competitive keywords have you ranked for from using the software?
- What level of support did you receive from the vendor to assist in implementation?