Conn's (NASDAQ: CONN) the regional leader in consumer electronics and home appliance sales, continues to grow at an unprecedented rate. Conn's operates over 74 stores in Texas, Louisiana and Oklahoma. Conn's is a retailer established to finance, deliver, and service many of the products it sells. If you are committed and dedicated to getting the job done right, we want to talk to you. Come join our winning team! We are searching for a Senior PHP Web Developer.
Candidate will be responsible for working with www.conns.com (Magento Commerce Platform), creating a new intra net portal, and have the knowledge to integrate with legacy systems and programming languages, such as RPG (IBM iSeries). A large degree of creativity is required. Candidate will be responsible for laying out new frameworks, methodologies, and best practices.
Web Development / Programming, Web Systems Administration (Apache, Linux, MySQL, PHP, Subversion), Database Design and Query Optimization, Organic SEO (Search Engine Optimization), Online Business Development, Technical Writing, Legacy Systems Integration
Zend Studio for IBM i, Database Modeling Tools, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Fireworks, Microsoft Visio, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Powerpoint
- 4 References Minimum
- At least five programs should be presented which showcase a thorough knowledge of object modeling
- Zend PHP Certification or Equivalent PHP 5 Certification
- Coding Project Challenges (after interview):
- Develop a PHP web service and web page which will pull a given location’s inventory from our legacy IBM iSeries platform using the Zend Core for IBM iSeries environment. Development account, programs and parameter list will be given. Developer must bring their own PC for the work.
- Create an object model – object will be given during interview
- Write a program which pulls data from an online webservice and inserts it into a database (thorough definition to be given after interview)
Recommended vendors for: