11th Annual Minimising Churn and Building Customer ProfitabilityPrint this Page
May 24, 2011
May 25, 2011
With technology evolving ever so quickly and allowing more flexibility for telecom customers to benefit from services such as mobile number portability, smart phones and many other next generation devices, managing customer retention for the telecom industry have become an even bigger challenge for 2011.
Telecoms are trying to maximise their customers spending with the provision of new services or bundling services, but what else can they do to outshine their competitors? How do they make their customers perceive that their services are significantly more valuable when compared to competitors?
With over a decade of experience in delivering the most updated, fresh and exciting insights to combat churners and ensure retention, Telecom IQ is back with the 11th Annual Minimising Churn and Building Customer Profitability conference on the 24-25 May 2011 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Benchmark and gain the marketing retention strategies from telecoms across 10 countries:
– Syed B. Hussain, Group Segmentation Senior Manager, Group Marketing, ETISALAT
– Philip Joseph, Head of Customer Relations Management, Commercial Division, WATANIYA TELECOM MALDIVES
– Andreas West, Senior Vice President, Customer Management, CELCOM AXIATA BERHAD
– Paolo Lopez, Vice President Churn Management Group, PLDT
– Patrick Lee, Senior Manager, Planning Intelligence and Research, Marketing – U MOBILE SDN BHD
– Noor Afzan Md. Noordin, Assistant General Manager, Customer Relations Management, TELEKOM MALAYSIA
– Mohamed Taher Kesseba, Head of Marketing Analysis and Customer Intelligence, ZAIN
– Hassan Abbas, Senior Manager, Product Marketinf, CAM GSM (MOBITEL)
– Deepak Srivastava, Assistant Vice President, Marketing, IDEA CELLULAR
– Nalin Pareira, Senior General Manager, Customer Care and Operations, MOBITEL PVT LTD
– Vijay Venugopalan, Head of CRM Practice, BRITISH TELECOM
– Amrish Kacker, Partner, ANALYSYS MASON
For the complete list of speakers and more information please visit www.churnforum.com. To register for this event, please email email@example.com or call +65 6722 9388.