5th Annual Social Media in the Utilities Sector ConferencePrint this Page
April 11, 2016
April 12, 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum , 97 Cromwell Rd, United Kingdom, SW7 4DN
+44 (0) 207 827 6156
SMi proudly presents its 5th annual Social Media in the Utilities Sector conference taking place on the 11th – 12th April 2016 in London, UK.
As social media continues to grow rapidly every year within the utility sector, companies need to identify the best approach and interaction techniques with the consumer in order to protect their brand and reputation. Coupled with this is how companies can provide high levels of customer service over social media in an easier and more cost effective way then traditional methods such as call centres.
Engaging with the public via social media is no longer a choice, in fact by 2020 about 95% of a utility’s bill paying customers will be fully digital savvy. Marketing strategy is no longer a case of ‘should I be on social media?’, but how it can transform a company’s digital presence and customer interaction.
The utility sector has always received bad press and a lack of respect from the public, however, social media offers companies are chance to amend these broken bridges and repair customer relationships. Consistency, transparency and honest are crucial, so this conference will focus on injecting personality into communications and formulating imaginative strategies.
NEW IN 2016:
The 2016 conference will discuss investment in to social media and how businesses should shape their online presence and develop strategies to harness social media. A key focus of this conference will be assessing how to make social media the centre of operations, not just a useful tool.
As such, this is a must-attend conference and we advise you to register by 18th December to secure your £400 early bird discount. Register online at www.socialmediautilities.com/eventures or contact Andrew Gibbons on +44 (0) 207 827 6156 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know who attended in the past? Click here to view the full list of 2014 and 2015 attendees.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Understand how social media is key to business development
• Benefit from roundtable discussions to benchmark against peers’ social media strategy
• Learn from case studies on crisis management and containment
• Discover how to integrate social media into the rest of your business
• Transform your business: Discover how to make your organisation more social
KEY SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
• Phil Young, Head of Online, Transport for London
• Corinna Allen, Head of communications, Southern Water Services Ltd
• Laura Hopperton, Digital Content Manager, South East Water Ltd
• Giuseppe Caltabiano, VP Marketing Integration – Content, Social Media, Schneider Electric
• Marie Lyster, Customer Experience Manager, Gas Networks Ireland
• Marina Hunt, Manager Customer & Business Performance, ESB Networks
11th – 12th April 2016
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
97 Cromwell Rd,
London, SW7 4DN