Affiliate Management Days San Francisco 2013Print this Page
April 16, 2013
April 17, 2013
Affiliate Management Days (AM Days) is returning to San Francisco in 2013 for another round of great sessions, memorable networking, and unmatched learning. Join us this spring!
AM Days is the must attend event for affiliate managers who are responsible for their company’s affiliate marketing strategy, management and operations. Whether you have an existing affiliate program or you are creating a new initiative, AMDays offers you the most valuable insight into how other online retailers are successfully implementing and managing their affiliate programs.
AMDays covers topics such as:
• Affiliate program set up
• Affiliate recruitment techniques
• Communication with affiliates
• Affiliate marketing fraud
• Role of affiliate network(s)
• Affiliate automation tools
• Landing page & conversion optimization
• Compliance policing & enforcement
• Legislative issues & challenges
• Innovations in affiliate marketing
• Tracking & multi-touchpoint attribution
• M-commerce in affiliate marketing
Affiliate Management Days is where the affiliate marketing teams and executives come together to share case studies, insight and the latest tools and techniques to effectively and successfully manage affiliate programs.