Affiliate Management Days San Francisco 2014Print this Page
March 19, 2014
March 20, 2014
Affiliate Management Days (AM Days) is returning to San Francisco in 2014 for another round of great sessions, memorable networking, and unmatched learning. Join us this spring!
AM Days is the must attend event for affiliate managers who are responsible for their company’s affiliate marketing strategy, management and operations. Whether you have an existing affiliate program or you are creating a new initiative, AMDays offers you the most valuable insight into how other online retailers are successfully implementing and managing their affiliate programs.
AM Days covers topics such as:
• Affiliate recruitment techniques
• Communication with affiliates
• Affiliate marketing analytics
• Affiliate marketing fraud
• Role of affiliate networks
• Landing page & conversion optimization
• Compliance policing & enforcement
• Legislative issues & challenges
• Mobile and affiliate marketing
• Tracking & multi-channel attribution
Affiliate Management Days is where the affiliate marketing teams and executives come together to share case studies, insight and the latest tools and techniques to effectively and successfully manage affiliate programs.
Learn more about AM Days and register to reserve your spot at this one of a kind event in San Francisco this spring!
Registration Link: http://www.affiliatemanagementdays.com/sanfrancisco/2014/registration