America’s Customer Festival 2015Print this Page
Sep 23, 2015
Sep 23, 2015
The Conrad New York
+1 (646) 619 1808
America’s Customer Festival started out as a loyalty-focused event back in 2011 in Las Vegas, NV. Since then, we have evolved along with the industry to cover the entire customer journey - with a special focus on loyalty strategies, CRM solutions, data analytics tools, payment technologies, engagement, and experience.
The American market has always set the standards of customer experiences, but it has become harder and harder for companies to deal with their clients holistically and follow the pace of their ever-changing preferences. The rise of new channels of engagement, smart technologies, data analytics, and the need for convenient services are now mandatory fields for B2C organizations that truly want to be centered in their customer.
2015 will mark a move of the event to New York City for a one-day conference attended by 350+ representatives from retail, airlines, banks, telco and hospitality. We’re making it convenient for C-Level executives from those organizations to be gathered for a full day of strategic content and high level networking in the Mecca of customer- centered businesses.
By participating you can create your own agenda across the following topic areas:
• Big Data
• Customer Engagement
• Customer Experience
No other conference covers all these areas at once, which means that this is the only event integrating the strategies across the entire customer journey. And that’s why organizations who truly want to optimize their customer-centric strategies must attend America’s Customer Festival.
2015 Speakers include:
• Perrin Lawrence, Social Media Strategy, The New York Times
• Darryl Speech, Chief Customer Officer, Greystone & Co.
• Jessica Joines, Chief Marketing Officer, Rakuten Marketing
• Rachel McCarthy, VP or Inflight Experience, JetBlue Airways
• Jereme Holiman, Co-Founder, UrbanStems
• Nick Rellas, Co-Founder and CEO, Drizly
• Scott Sokoloff, Chief Data Officer, OrderUp
• Emilia Brad, VP, Global Enterprise & Education Client Services, Rosetta Stone
• Danny Kalish, Founder and CTO, Idomoo
• Dylan Walker, New Products and Innovation Lead, Barclays
• Sarah Butterfass, Vice President, Loyalty, Orbitz
• Jack Hanlon, VP of Analytics, Jet.com
• Neal Zamore, VP Consumer Marketing, Avis Budget Group
• Michael Marino, VP Customer Loyalty, Caesars Entertainment
• Wonny Lee, Head of Digital, Greats
Venue: The Conrad New York
Location (city and country): New York, NY, USA
Name: Kim Xrossing
Phone: +1 (646) 619 1808