Attend Mobile Marketing LivePrint this Page
October 1, 2012
October 2, 2012
, London, United Kingdom
Buy one get one free on your conference pass!
Mobile Marketing Live is a new, 2-day exhibition and conference designed to educate brands and agencies in all aspects of mobile marketing.
The event encompasses an exhibition, conference programme, training sessions and one-on-one meeting opportunities, bringing together brands and agencies with mobile experts who can help them put mobile to work in their business.
Delegates will hear from leading brands, including Google, Debenhams, Dominos, The Guardian and RBS, explaining what they have done in the mobile channel, and how it has worked for them, as well as from disruptive start-ups such as Zeebox and Zappit, who are pushing the boundaries of what can be done with mobile technology.
What marketers will learn:
• How to use mobile advertising and location-targeted offers to drive footfall into their retail outlets
• How to build an opted in database of customers and prospects, happy to receive regular communications from the brand on their mobile phone
• How to build a transactional mobile website that looks great on any handset, and enables customers to shop on the go
• How to build branded apps that offer real value to customers, that will not only be download, but used frequently
• How to use text and voice shortcodes, QR codes and, going forward, Near Field Communication tags to make offline promotion material such as posters and print ads interactive, creating an immediate response channel to enable consumers to request more information
• How to harness the power of social media through mobile