BladeSystems Insight Summit 2011Print this Page
Nov 15, 2011
Nov 16, 2011
BladeSystems Insight Summit focuses on today’s Data Center challenges and solutions providing an interactive platform where the audience gains insight from each other through boardroom meetings, panels and presentations. Focusing on the critical issues facing CIOs and IT leaders in a unique collaborative setting, the Summit is a 2-day forum for exchanging ideas and sharing best practices among peers. This year, the Summit is highly focused on the core technologies and strategies for the data center, such as virtualization, storage, data security and green technology.
The 2011 Summit will feature leading voices From IBM, Eaton, Raritan, Server Technology, EMC, THINKstrategies, and Ziff Davis Enterprise, along with Green IT for Dummies author Carol Baroudi.
Highlights of the 2-day agenda include:
• An opening keynote from IBM on Top Ten Trends in Enterprise IT,
• A day two keynote by Wayne Adams from EMC representing the Storage Networking Industry Association (SNIA), on Data Center Storage Trends,
• Sessions by noted industry watchers Jeff Kaplan from THINKstrategies and Eric Lundquist, Editor of eWEEK,
• A Data Center Executive Panel moderated by Eric Lundquist and featuring Jon Inaba from Raritan and Mark Harris from Server Technology,
• A Green Solutions panel moderated by Green IT for Dummies author and Redemtech Practice Advisor Carol Baroudi, and featuring Mark Harris from Server Technology, Kevin Kosko from APC by Schneider Electric, and Chris Loeffler from Eaton, and
• A Cloud Storage panel moderated by Wayne Adams and featuring Benjamin Woo from IDC Research, John Linn from RSA and Peter Moldave from Gesmer Updegrove LLP
In addition, for the first time The Pulse Network is offering delegates an innovative pricing model to make it easier to attend: name your own price. Attendees can sign up and pay whatever they deem appropriate -- or wait until after the event and pay based on the value they received. Peer-generated pricing allows the crowd to pick the right price, and makes it easier for organizations who are watching their budgets to attend this unique event.
Click on this link to register.