Blogging for Businesses: Inbound Marketing at Its FinestPrint this Page
Dec 08, 2014
Dec 08, 2014
A corporate website alone is simply not enough these days. Social media and blogging have quickly become essential tools to help market your business, and new developments are being made all the time. You've got to stay on top of the latest trends if you want to discover and utilize the hottest new strategies to stay ahead of the competition. Attend this live webinar and improve your corporate blog to increase profitability.
Benefits for You
- Why blogging is so important for business growth today
- What kind of engaging content do your readers want to see?
- Effective social media tactics to support your blog
- The do's and don'ts of blogging for business
- Evaluating the success of your blog
Business Blogging Basics 101
• Brand Awareness, Lead Generation, and Relationship Building ... Oh My
• Domains, Hosting and Software
• Creating an Effective Content Calendar and Strategy
It's Not About You ... It's About Them
• What Does My Audience Want to Read? How Do I Avoid Overselling?
• Who the Heck Is Going to Write All This Stuff?
• Should I Allow Comments? Does It Really Matter How It Looks?
The Good and the Bad for Your Brand
• Marketing and Social Media for Message Dissemination
• RSS = Real Simple Strategies
• Blogging Best Practices - the Do's and Don'ts
Blogger Radio WII-FM: What's in It for Me?
• Creating a Measurability Plan
• Who Exactly Is Reading This Anyway?
• New Strategies - Don't Be Afraid to Try Something New