Digital Content SummitPrint this Page
January 26, 2016
January 26, 2016
, London, United Kingdom
020 8349 6475
Digital Content Summit – NOW 50% OFF
Delivering the right content in the right way
The Digital Content Summit is a must-attend event for all senior professionals interested in publishing, content development, social media, digital, marketing, innovation, creative and brand management.
This summit will equip you with content ammunition right at the beginning of 2016 in order to create, deliver and monetise your content and brand.
Join panel discussions led by the most recognised in the industry including Aston Martin Lagonda, the BBC, BuzzFeed, Royal Bank of Scotland, Lucozade, Sky News and Time Out.
Learn how to deliver the right content in the right way from high-quality speakers including News UK, Havas Media, The Times & Sunday Times and Trinity Mirror Solutions.
Or sit back and enjoy case studies from:
· Asda on designing a multi-channel content strategy
· Lucky Iron Fish on how the story of a simple idea is changing the world
· Marks & Spencer on validating content by tracking engagement
8 key takeaways you will leave with:
· How to change content design to cater to evolving consumer behaviour
· How to use emotion in advertising content
· How to make the most of social media
· How to use the data to understand your customer
· How to design for difficult experiences
· How to keep content relevant across multiple channels
· How to stay ahead of the IoT’s impact on digital content distribution
· How to keep brand loyalty alive
Take advantage of our 50% discount with promo code MP50 by calling Tracey on 020 8349 6475 or emailing Tracey.M@business-reporter.co.uk