Innovative e-Marketing 2012Print this Page
Feb 01, 2012
Feb 02, 2012
Over the two day conference, leading experts will address many of the issues facing the industry, as well as looking to the future to discuss the most important trends and developments.
Key Topics include:
• Turning Social Media to your advantage by maximising your online presence.
• Monitoring your email campaigns to understand which sections are more successful
• Editing website content to include vital keywords to improve SEO and reach more of your target group
• Reaching your customers at the right time to increase the likelihood of engagement
• Enhancing process and decision-making to enable fast reactions to market changes
• Ensuring that your KPIs are aligned with your organisation’s goals and objectives
• Selecting the best team of creative and marketing-minded people to produce top-notch content
• Maximising your use of social media in a global B2B environment
The event will feature a variety of sessions designed to maximise social interaction and knowledge exchange, including brainstorming sessions, talking circles, panel debates and keynote case studies. There will also be plenty of time to discuss the content with your peers during our networking breaks.