Jon Cooper Training Creative Link Building and Content Marketing, How They Work Together?Print this Page
Nov 24, 2014
Nov 24, 2014
Who is Jon Cooper?
• Jon Cooper is a Link Builder and the author of the Point Blank SEO blog: one of the most popular blogs about link-building;
• He has helped his clients create long-term strategies of their online presence, but he has also managed his clients’ websites on his own;
• Jon is a lecturer for a lot of the top-tier industry conferences such as SMX Sydney or State of Search in Dallas;
• He is also the co-author of Ultimate Guide to Link Building.
Why choose Jon Cooper and his training?
• Jon will be passing on his knowledge about Link Building for nearly 8 hours;
• This knowledge has already impressed some of the brightest minds in SEO in the world;
• The new seminar focuses entirely on one crucial process of website positioning… Building links to websites;
• This 100% practical knowledge will be ready for application immediately after the training is finished;
• We will give you ready URL addresses, case studies and we will show you the step-by-step process of getting fresh links in an intelligent way that’s difficult to copy for your competition.
Why attend the seminar?
• You will gain practical knowledge about the modern methods of link building based on content and creative linking methods
• You will build links that are safe from filters and Google penalties
• You will build links from websites of a high authority and a visibly positive impact on your website’s position
• This training will change the way you think about Link Building!
• The seminar will let you overtake your competition – your competition couldn’t even dream of obtaining links in this manner!
• Do you run an online store? During his seminar, Jon will dedicate an entire segment to the topic of Link Building for commerce websites and eCommerce - the most difficult Link Building process
Where and when?
Localization: London, MSE Meeting Rooms
Date: November 24
Additional benefits: Training certificate