MarketingSherpa’s Annual B2B Marketing SummitPrint this Page
September 23, 2009
September 24, 2009
, California, 94103
33 Speakers – 16 Practical Case Studies – All-New Research
This is the toughest year we�ve experienced as B2B marketers. That is why you can only spend on things that are going to move the needle. There are no other options.
This year�s B2B Marketing Summit was built with one thing in mind � that every session, every speaker, and every piece of content focus on helping you conquer the 8 top challenges of B2B marketing!
Top B2B marketers are finding new ways to generate leads and improve ROI � and they will share their secrets to success with you in 2 power-packed days of practical, hands-on training. We�ll leave the ivory-tower theory to other events � you�ll only find tried-and-proven lead generation strategies and advice at B2B Summit 2009!
* San Francisco, CA Sept. 23-24
* Boston, MA, Oct. 5-6
Interact with Marketing Professionals over Two Days Featuring:
1. Multiple Case Studies, war stories and lessons learned presented by B2B peers and mentors (this years speakers include marketers from Novell, Thread Logic, GlobalSpec, Gartner, DollarDays International, Inc. and more).
2. Practical advice on B2B search, podcasting, registration form tests, email, lead generation & nurturing and telemarketing.
3. Countless hours of face-to-face networking with seasoned professionals, trainers and peers over breakfast, breaks, lunch and receptions
4. Proven lead generation strategies, campaigns and tactics you can apply now to get more done with less people, time and budgets
5. Interaction with colleagues sharing successful campaigns and tactics to inspire and hone your marketing skills
Come away armed with practical, new B2B marketing tactics, knowledge and expertise you can test to stay ahead of your competition.
What Makes MarketingSherpa Unique?
* Real stories – while our competitors are publishing vendor white papers as articles, we’re collecting information the old fashioned way, with a team of full-time reporters .
* Real experience – by far, the largest library of real-world case studies (1,590 and counting) from the SMBs to the Fortune 500.
* Real samples – a library of creative samples (3,250 and counting) is a marketer’s dream swipe-file for generating the next “big idea” for your company.
* Real numbers – primary studies, surveys and tests investigating what works (and what doesn’t) by MarketingSherpa’s renowned research team.
* Real people – a community of industry experts and real-world marketers who contribute their experience at MarketingSherpa Summits, online round-tables and web events.
Here is a sneak-peek at a few of the topics and speakers for this year’s B2B Summit:
* Taking Lead Generation to the Next Level: Chris Chariton, GlobalSpec & Mac McIntosh, Mac McIntosh, Inc.
* Leveraging Online Communities to generate leads: Kim Albee, Genoo
* Using Social Media for Lead Generation – What is Working and Not Working: Harry Gold, Overdrive Interactive, Carrie Reber, Veeam Software, Rich Baker, Glance Networks, Kim Albee, Genoo
* How to Build a Program-When Every Dollar Counts Twice: Aaron Dun, Ness Technologies
* The Top 5 Ways Marketers are Increasing Revenue While Cutting Budgets (case studies and research): Dr. Flint McGlaughlin, MECLABS Group
* Mapping Content to the Business Cycle: Bob Johnson, IDG Connect, Justin Steinman and Troy Monney, Novell
* Bring PPC Campaigns In-House: Jeff Taxdahl, Thread-Logic
* Migrating to B2B 2.0 Marketing-Pitfalls, Lessons, and Success Strategies: Akin Arikan, Unica Corporation, Maureen Thormann, National Instruments
* Database Segmentation-Building a Direct-Response Database that Results in Sales Leads: Erin Daly, PTC
Who Should Attend?
* Directors of Marketing
* Marketing Managers
* Marketing Program Managers
* Director of Communication and MarCom Managers
* Business Development Managers
* Creative Directors
* Directors of Demand Generation
* Channel Marketing Managers
* Directors of Demand & Online Marketing