Online Marketing Summit 2010Print this Page
February 22, 2010
February 25, 2010
, California, 92109-7
The Online Marketing Summit returns bigger and better than ever before. More topics, more speakers and more networking opportunities.
* New Case Studies track: go beyond the theory and learn from real-world examples with leading brands � find out what worked (and what didn�t).
* New Advanced Leadership Panel track: hear a panel of thought leaders and experts present and discuss cutting edge strategies and advanced tactics; the perfect opportunity for more advanced marketers to learn something new.
* Certification & Training workshops: choose from several training workshops and courses offered by the Online Marketing Institute and the Wharton Interactive Media Initiative.
* Peer Matching: connect to relevant peers (by job title and industry) with structured peer networking events including breakfast roundtables and optional matching social events.
* New “One-on-One” Expert Labs: Get a one-on-one consultation with experts in analytics, search, usability and email.