Social Media and Web Analytics Innovation SummitPrint this Page
April 17, 2013
April 18, 2013
, London, United Kingdom
The Social Media & Web Analytics Innovation Summit will include keynote presentations from over 35 industry experts and will be attended by more than 350 Social Media and Web Analytics professionals. There will also be hours of networking opportunities and interactive workshops to share industry insights and innovation with your peers.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
– Data Scientist, Twitter
– Senior Director, Social Media, Capital One
– Global Head, Data Storage & Analytics, Thomson Reuters
– Director, Marketing Analytics, Macys
– Principal Architect, eBay
– Vice President, Web Solutions Architecture, JPMorgan Chase
– Principal Data Scientist, BitTorrent
– Senior Director, BI & Analytics, Booyah!
– Associate Professor, Marketing, Sonoma State University
& many more…
If you are interested in participating please contact William Tubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org or register at http://analytics.theiegroup.com/social-london/registration
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Pip Curtis.
Who should attend?
If your job role includes the following responsibilities then this is a MUST attend event :
Customer Lifetime Valuation
This summit will tackle the real problems that you face everyday, helping to build best practices through thought-sharing and collaboration.
The theories that underpin current developments in analytics and data science do not necessarily translate into practice, particularly when examined in a global context. This is why we invite you to discuss your thoughts openly and connect with like-minded people.