Social Media in the Utilities SectorPrint this Page
April 16, 2015
April 17, 2015
Holiday Inn Regents Park Hotel, London, United Kingdom
+44 (0) 20 7827 6000
As social media continues to grow rapidly every year within the utility sector, companies need to identify the best approach and interaction techniques with the consumer in order to protect their brand and reputation.
SMi is proud to announce that the Social Media in the Utilities Sector conference will be returning for its 4th year in London, UK on the 16th – 17th April 2015.
This conference will focus on injecting personality into communications, formulating imaginative strategies to appeal for the consumer and examine how to be a positive influence within the industry. It will also discuss investment in social media and give insight into how businesses can shape their online presence and develop strategies by harnessing this tool.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
This event will offer in depth discussions of the key elements of embracing social media and making it a strong focus of your business.
• Understand regulatory and legal updates for 2015
• Explore social media strategy and implementation best practices
• Participate in round table discussions on harnessing the value of social media in crisis situations
• Learn from in-depth case studies
EXPERT SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
– Dan Price, Social Solution Consultant, HootSuite Media UK
– Wendy Eyre, Social Media Manager, E.ON
– Beverley Harrington, Brand Reputation and Social Media PR Manager, Npower
– Heleana Quartey, Digital Strategist, Eulogy! & Onlinefire
– Cara Charlton, PR & Media Assistant Manager, Northumbrian Water
– Vassilis Nicopolous, CEO & Founder, Intelen
– Rachel Hawkes, Associate Director of Social, OMD International
– Angela Maher, Senior Associate, Digital Communication, Ofwat