World Telecom Summit 2012 (5-7 September, Singapore)Print this Page
Sep 05, 2012
Sep 07, 2012
The second annual World Telecom Summit will return on 5-7 September 2012 bigger and better! Expect even more high quality discussion and sharing sessions with similar C-level keynotes, panels and more. World Telecom Summit 2012 will feature three full days of presentations in the Telecom Leaders Summit, CEM Summit and the CTIO Summit, from 6-7 September, Pre-Summit Workshops on 5 September, and encompass a 2-day exhibition presenting forefront telecommunications products and technologies on 6-7 September.
Bringing together top level executives and key decision makers of preeminent telecommunications companies from around the world, this is the perfect opportunity to meet the who’s who of the telecommunications and mobile industry. It is the summit that addresses the evolving needs of telecommunications and mobile community. Familiarise yourself with the latest innovations and technological advancements in the industry and gain access to the minds of the movers and shakers of the industry.
7 Benefits of Attending:
1. Networking opportunities with senior management of global telecom operators
2. Gain insights into real market strategies from major telecom leaders
3. Connect face-to-face with the who’s who of the industry
4. Understand current and future trends and challenges
5. Discover solutions and approaches to telecoms concerns and dilemmas
6. Get up-to-date with the latest telecom innovations and technological advancements
7. Expand your business reach and generate new deal-making leads
Register today for your FREE Trade Visitor Pass. Stand a chance to attend World Telecom Summit 2012 Conference if you successfully refer 25 or more colleagues/friends to register as trade visitors for World Telecom Summit 2012 Exhibition. (http://www.worldtelecomsummit.com/trade-visitor-pass.php)
SPECIAL PRICING EXTENDED! for Telecom Operators if you register and pay before 30th April 2012 - Enquire now! Save with Early Bird Rate which ends 31st July 2012.
Contact Name: Vivian Ho
Contact Telephone: +65 6884 6233
Contact Email: email@example.com
Website URL of event: www.worldtelecomsummit.com