Odessa, Odessa region,
- Major Clients:
- Year Founded:
- Fulltime Employees:
- Active Clients:
- Client Retention Rate:
- Primary Services:
- Secondary Services:
Key People at Ringostat
Ringostat is a European startup providing call tracking services since 2011. The company developed one of the first dynamic call tracking systems in the world and now has more than 3000 registered projects. A special phone numbers insertion scrypt allows to show a unique number to each user and thus to determine not only the advertising campaign that led to the call, but also a keyword. Ringostat provides users with a cloud PBX and integrates data with Google analytics, Google Adwords and CRM.
Ringostat is a complex solution including:● call tracking;
● cloud PBX (internet telephony);
● lead management (automation of work with clients, building contacts database, collecting additional data about the customer).
● callback — conversions generator + intelligent form of callback.
The system allows to determine the effectiveness of advertising (up to the keyword detalisation) in terms of the goals achieved in the form of phone calls, find out the main problems in business processes in order to improve them.
Who needs the service?
Ringostat is a tool that will be useful for those who want:
● to pay only for effectivу advertising;
● to control and improve call agents’ work;
● to boost sales volume.
How does it work?
1. Ringostat works with a special code (script) showing different phone numbers to all website visitors depending on the sources or users. It’s worth mentioning that the number have to be virtual (SIP).
2. A call to any of these virtual numbers redirects to SIP accounts (directly to the computer), where the call will be handled.
3. After the conversation all data is recorded in the statistics and call log of Ringostat. In addition, all the information about the call is transferred to Universal Analytics as an event.
4. If the data loading to the CRM is set up, the information goes there too.
- No case studies found
Have your case studies featured here. Benefits to Uploading a Case Study.
- Showcase your online marketing expertise.
- Allow potential clients to understand your strengths.
- Establish yourself as a leader within the industry.