2nd Annual LTE Summit 2012Print this Page
Apr 20, 2012
Apr 20, 2012
Time: 9:30am to 6:00pm
After the success of 1st LTE Summit, Cerebral Business Research is delighted to present 2nd edition of our flagship LTE Summit 2012 scheduled on 20th April 2012 in Mumbai in association with 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP) & Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI).
LTE is a new promising opportunity for taking ARPU’s to the next level of growth for Telco’s in India. The Summit will bring together more than 500 delegates from India & SAARC region who are involved in developing LTE technology. More than 25+ C-level speakers will address the gathering and share their insights towards launching LTE in India.
LTE Summit 2012 – Now into Successful 2nd year will focus on key areas for commercial launch in India and help you & your organization to understand the –
• Business models to leverage the key benefits of LTE
• Key drivers to support the LTE services introduction and growth
• Examining the current status of mobile broadband services and future opportunities
• Key challenges for commercial launch of LTE in 2012
• Current update from operators perspectives on LTE and their preparation for the next 12 months,
• Challenges for the operators to migrate their networks from 3G to LTE
• Key focus areas to influence the rural masses to make use of LTE
• Importance of low cost handsets which will support LTE technology
• The road path for LTE in next 3 to 5 years
• LTE service plans for the end users.
For Delegate Registration please contact Himani Aggarwal- +91-98739-00680/ Himani@cerebralbusiness.com
For Sponsorship and Speaker Opportunities please contact Anjani Kr. Singh- +91- 98182-71445/ email@example.com