8th Edition Customer Experience Management ConferencePrint this Page
Jul 17, 2012
Jul 18, 2012
The 8th Edition Customer Experience Conference will be an industry focused event specific to Heads, Vice Presidents, Directors, Senior Managers from the Consumer Products, Retail, Travel & Leisure, Technology, Telecommunications, Healthcare and Energy Industries in Customer Experience, Customer Intelligence, Customer Journey, Customer Retention, Customer Insights, Brand Communications, Loyalty Marketing and Customer Relations Management.
By attending this event, industry leaders will build upon their existing foundations to keep ahead of the changes in customer stated and unstated needs. Learn to incorporate a caring service orientated approach to engage and retain customers.
Attending This Event Will Enable You to:
1. Structure a framework for unifying customer touch points across the enterprise
2. Recognize the positive impact of removing organizational barriers for customer experience initiatives
3. Enhance the quality of customer experience data collection through examining various research methodologies
4. Explore engagement strategies to enhance an internal customer centric culture
5. Quantify the value of loyalty programs for enhancing the holistic customer experience
6. Realize the value of leadership integration into the day-to-day customer experience messages and operation
7. Facilitate proactive customer experience strategies based on customer journey mapping