9th Social Media in the Pharmaceutical IndustryPrint this Page
January 18, 2017
January 19, 2017
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum, London, United Kingdom
+44 (0)20 7827 6000
SMi Group’s sell-out Social Media in the Pharmaceutical Industry series returns in January 2017 for the ninth year. The two-day conference will bring together industry experts, regulatory bodies and leading pharma companies to discuss the latest trends like identifying influencers and monitoring data on a global scale.
Communications is advancing and social media is the digital platform where global conversations are taking place. mHealth revenue is expected to reach $26 billion by 2017* and the number of health apps have increased exponentially, enabling consumer engagement and empowerment. Social media is not only being used to communicate, It is playing an important role in identifying trends, challenges and listening to what patients are talking about.
Hear from key opinion leaders on how best to harness new technology and invaluable case studies, teaching you how to develop a robust digital strategy. With the series’ biggest speaker line-up to date, this year’s agenda will feature key opinion leaders and pharmaceutical companies at the cutting edge of social media innovation including MHRA, Creation Healthcare, MSD, Lundbeck, Pfizer, GE Healthcare, AbbVie, Leo Pharma, Digital Health and Care Alliance and more.
– Explore MHRA’s new mobile app, WEB-RADR, its development, use in pharmacovigilance, policy and ethical guidance on appropriate use
– Hear case studies on how to skilfully create engaging content from Pfizer
– Discover how to use social media in crisis management and analytic predictions
– Gain insights and case studies on how social media is being used for employee and patient advocacy in healthcare and pharma
– Daniel Ghinn, CEO & Founder, Creation Healthcare
– Thibaud Guymard, Head of Digital Services, MSD
– Phil Tregunno, Signal Management Unit Manager, WEB-RADR project lead, MHRA
– Julie O’Donnell, Senior Director; Head of Global Customer Interaction Management, Lundbeck
– Sarah Sunderland, Regional Digital Marketing Manager, Europe, Japan, Australia, New Zealand, Pfizer
– Dimithri Wignarajah, Head of Content & Social Media, GE Healthcare Life Sciences
– John Pugh, Life Science Innovation Lead, Accenture
– Penny Goddard, Senior Manager Patient Recruitment and Retention, Abbvie
…and more. View the full conference agenda at www.social-media-pharma.com/topseos
HOW TO REGISTER:
Earlybird offers available – Book by 30th September to save £400; book by 31st October to save £200; book by 30th November to save £100.
Register online at: www.social-media-pharma.com/topseos