Back in the Black: The Interminable Value of the Digitally-Savvy Account RepPrint this Page
April 28, 2011
April 29, 2011
, , 85281
If it’s possible in a mere two days to impact the good fortune of an agency, surely those two days would focus on account people – those individuals closest to the client and able to effectively position the agency as a trusted advisor.
An account person today needs to be more than just versed in digital channels and technologies. Account people need critical thinking and problem solving abilities to navigate clients through a myriad opportunities, particularly when many of those are in digital media that take a good amount of time relative to actual media expense.
If you are part of an account team or are tasked with business development and client growth, Back In the Black is a two day digitally intensive course that is worth your time. The content is geared specifically toward full-service advertising agencies with an eye toward continued expansion into digital marketing services.
You’ll Learn How To:
· Pitch digital opportunities
· Leverage capabilities toward integrated planning
· Confidently talk digital to your clients
· Price digitally-executed ideas
· Generate margins on digital projects
· Get subject-matter experts in your corner
· Find tools to streamline agency efforts
· Understand the future of digital media
• Date: Thursday April 28, 2011 (8am-5pm) through Friday April 29, 2011 (8am-3pm)
• Price: $699 including all session materials; Register additional account people for only $299 each* please call 480-355-0074
• Location: Tempe Mission Palms Hotel in Tempe, Arizona (close to Phoenix Sky Harbor airport) http://www.missionpalms.com/
Use the discount code topseos and save 10% off registration.