Best Practices for Marketing Automation Use and ImplementationPrint this Page
June 27, 2013
June 27, 2013
Marketing automation is the process of using technology to respond individually to each prospect in the buying process. It allows you to manage, scale, and measure marketing campaigns at a level that cannot be done manually. Marketing automation allows the ability to understand where a prospect is in the buying process and whether they need to be nurtured or handed off to sales. This live audio conference will provide a series of suggestions and best practices to use with each aspect of the marketing automation process.
5 Reasons to Attend
• Learn what marketing automation is and how it works for me.
• Learn about the integral components of marketing automation.
• Learn about the importance of list hygiene.
• Learn key steps that need to be conducted before marketing automation should be implemented.
• Learn recommended and better practices for each step of the process.
Before You Adopt and Implement
• Evaluate the Impact for Your Company
o Review Marketing Automation Solution Capabilities
o Review Internal Capabilities
o Create a Path to Implementation
• Assess How Automation Will Impact Processes and Workflows
o Get Sales Involved
o Analyze Your Current Sales Funnel
o Determine New Workflows and Processes
• Map Your Lead Flow
o The Lead Process to the Right Place
• Clean Your Old List – Hygiene
o Scrub Old Data and Delete Bad Data
o Evaluate Remaining Data
The Marketing Automation Components and Best Practices
• Lead Generation
o Inbound and Outbound Marketing
o Landing Pages and Forms
• Lead Management
o Data Collection; Scoring and Routing
• Automated Programs
o Entering/Exiting Rules
o Planning the Steps
• The Data
o The Master Database Is There a CRM?
o Behavioral Data; Hygiene
o Get More Insights
o Optimize and Improve
o When to Report
These Materials are Designed For
This audio conference is designed for marketing directors, managers, account managers, presidents, vice presidents, analysts, consultants, and other marketing professionals.