Digital Home World Summit 2012Print this Page
Jun 19, 2012
Jun 20, 2012
The Digital Home World Summit 2012, rebranded from The Connected Home World Summit, features over 50+ speakers including 30+ IP Service Providers from across the globe including Deutsche Telekom, Belgacom, Ucom, SONY, BT, PT Telkom plus many more! By attending you will be able to influence the success of Digital Home development and be a part of increasing Digital Home’s potential for financial rewards for all concerned.
Key topics to be addressed include:
· Boosting revenues through attractive VaS for the Digital Home
· Combining new media and traditional TV accessories in the home
· Home gateways and their position in the home digitisation battle
· Connectivity challenges brought by the connected home and strategies to overcome these
· Switching from the bridged mode to the routed mode painlessly
For more information visit the event website http://www.digitalhomeworldsummit.com/
Operators and IP Service Providers – don’t forget to claim your 50% when registering!