Social Media within the Defence and Military SectorPrint this Page
November 17, 2014
November 18, 2014
, London, United Kingdom
Follow the conversation on Twitter @smigroupdefence | #milsocialmedia
Leading militaries and defence institutions shaping the social media landscape will gather this autumn when Social Media within the Defence and Military Sector, returns to London for its 4th instalment on 17-18 November 2014.
Attendees will have the opportunity to discuss and network with an array of market experts including NATO HQ, British Forces Broadcasting Service, European Defence Agency, US Army Installation Management Command Europe, Swedish Armed Forces and the European Commission.
A truly global event, the packed agenda for 2014 will feature case study driven presentations from Belguim, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom, and the USA.
Join us as we ask the questions: What are the latest technological platforms? How do we enhance social media interaction? How has social media in live operations, crisis communication and open source intelligence evolved? PLUS MUCH MORE!
Key Speakers include:
• Ian Phillips, Deputy Director, U.S Department of Defence Social Media, Defense Media Activity
• Steven Mehringer, Head of Communication Services, Public Diplomacy DIVISION, NATO HQ
• Adam Waters, Head of Online, British Forces Broadcasting Service
• Lieutenant Michael Quinn, Royal Navy Media Plans Officer, European Union Naval Force
• Dan Thompson, Chief, U.S Army Installation Management Command Europe
• April Deibert, Program Manager, CTP Inc – West Africa Regional Training Center, in support of the U.S. Department of State
• Dana Manescu, Head of Sector, Social Media, European Commission
• Ruth Powell, Armed Forces Engagement Manager, Royal British Legion
To download a brochure or to book a place, visit:
Alternatively contact William Youle on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7827 6064
Follow the conversation @smigroupdefence #milsocialmedia