Writing Scripts That SellPrint this Page
July 11, 2013
July 11, 2013
We may not think about it, but we use scripts all the time. In our everyday lives, in interviews and especially in sales situations, we are using scripts to get our point across to the other person. Sometimes we are in front of the other person and sometimes we are on the telephone. Nevertheless, in all situations there are definitely key items and statements that we want to make, and in the case of the sale, we want to close the deal.
Steve Schiffman, one of the leading sales writers in the nation, will take you on a very special journey. He has been writing books for 35 years on topics ranging from handling sales objections to emails to starting awkward conversations. In this live audio conference, he will teach you how to write a script that sells the idea you have, no matter who you are speaking too.
Starting with the opening, he will show you that the reactions you get are anticipated, are in kind and finally will turn into a story. Those three points allow you to work with your presentation in making the key elements work.
This live audio conference teaches the most important part of communication: writing a winning script.
Key Words to Use
Anticipate What Is Being Said
Turning Around the Objection
Writing the Proper Script Opening Sentence
Closing on a High Note
Taking the Pain Away From the Other Person
Listen to What Is Really Being Said
Developing an Approach That Allows You to Control the Flow of the Conversation
Making the Most out of the Time Allotted to You
Turning Around Anticipated Questions
Dealing With Nasty Objections
Closing on What You Want; Winning for All
Stephan Schiffman, SteveSchiffman.com, Inc.
• Leader in motivational and sales training since 1979
• Certified management consultant, and has trained and consulted to a wide range of corporations, including IBM, AT&T, Motorola, Sprint, CIGNA and a host of other organizations throughout the world
• Trained more than 500,000 professionals in more than 9,000 companies
• Accomplishments include the development of highly pragmatic sales training and management programs that adapt effectively into a broad range of sales environments and industries
• Rated as the number one sales expert in prospecting by Personal Selling Power magazine
• Wrote more than 50 best-selling sales books
• Can be contacted at email@example.com
These Materials are Designed For
This live audio conference is designed for sales managers, directors, account managers, presidents, vice presidents, account executives, analysts, consultants and other sales professionals. http://www.lorman.com/audio-conference/391995?affiliate=eventuresworldwide&c=402&p=16348&md=394703:0:am1hdHRpeEBldmVudHVyZXN3b3JsZHdpZGUuY29tOjEzMDUwNjoyNzQ3ODA2MDAz&discount_code=